Monday, March 14, 2011

A new week - A new beginning

We got the garden tilled and a few items planted. 'Course only our cold crop items.  Peas (a week or so late, oh well), lettuce, radishes, onions.  Just a start, but that is how it works right??

We got the labels for our balm on Friday afternoon. I will be rolling off our first batch either today or tomorrow. 
We are so excited and believe that this is the beginning of great things. I already feel that I will be needing to order more supplies soon.  Just a hunch!
But just like the garden:  Great things come from small beginnings. From an acorn grows the mighty oak. From one kernel of corn come many.  From a few sales of balm will come a growing, flourishing business.
It is new and fresh territory for us, but isn't that what adventure is all about?

Have you used this balm?? If not you don't know what you are missing. And to be sure you and someone you know could benefit. Those who have used it can testify to that!
This has become our first aid kit - OL' FARMHOUSE   Recipe#1  Soothing Balm  & Band-aids.  All we need.

Hand lotion, antibiotic, lip balm, itch cream, burn salve, you name it!

Some might wonder, where is Recipe #2???  Hmmm... hang around and you'll find out.  Why in the recipe file!  Where else?  Got to take one step first before you can run, right??
My next step is to get Spanish labels.  The hispanics are almost as excited as we are!  Oh, I love that support!!
What would I do without all the loving support and encouragement of my friends and family?  Quit!  And a quitter never wins, so my sweet grandma always said.  Have a great week and call me or e-mail me to order for you or a friend.    8 70-480-7703    sarardavis@ymail.com

No comments: