Monday, May 9, 2011

Livin' the busy life

Ok, so you all are wondering what my other exciting news is.  Well, things have happened so fast that my little fingers cannot keep up.   I thought that I could type pretty fast, but I guess I was not quite fast enough!
Last week, they did a very nice write up about OL' FARMHOUSE in the Carroll County newspaper.  What that resulted in was lots of sales. The article came out on Friday.  By Monday afternoon, both of my local stores were sold out!  Wow!!
This weekend, I got news that a regional distribution company was interested in distributing and selling our products!! Double wow!
This is so exciting!  God has opened so many doors so fast that my mind is boggled. He is so awesome.
Well, the rock wall around our garden is coming along nicely! I tried to turn the corner with it, but that definantly needs more work, as it is rather wobbly. But see, I have the rest of my life to finish it, so that is ok.

We went camping  this weekend at Cricket Creek over by Omaha. It was very beautiful and peacful. There was still some flooding but the waters were receding noticably by the hour.

When Hubby and the children came back from gathering firewood, they brought me a beautiful wildflower bouquet for Mother's Day.  How special! Anyone can go to the florist (nothing against florists here) and buy flowers, but how many men will take the time to gather them himself?  Pretty wonderful if you ask me!  (Can you tell that I am still very much in love with my farmer?)
Sweet, sweet, sweet!!

Well, dishes to wash, clothes to hang out on the line, children to tend and always, a rock wall to build.
I had better get busy!

1 comment:

Maryann D. said...

Congratulations on many sales of your product. They must be fantastic. It looks so lovely and peaceful to live where you live. It has to be much nicer then my rushing city life! Enjoy!

Maryann D.
twinkle at optonline dot net